We are pleased to announce that Microscopy Unit, Institute of Bioscience UPM in collaboration with Microscopy Society of Malaysia will be organizing a Seminar on Microscopy and Microanalysis with the theme, Microscopy : Towards High Impact Research.
Date : 16th March 2020
Venue : Auditorium Institute of Bioscience, UPM
Time : 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Fees : FREE
Objectives of the seminar are as follows :
1) To provide exposure and knowledge on the latest technologies in the field of microscopy that can support high impact research;
2) To provide knowledge and skills to researchers, students and technical staff in the applications of the microscope
3) To optimize the use of the high technology equipment in microscopy field
We would also like to invite all to help disseminate this announcement to your contact who might be interested to join. Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact :
1. Pn. Irmazian (03-9769 2142 firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Cik Siti Aisyah (03-9769 2123 email@example.com)
3. En. Rafiuz (03-9769 2207 firstname.lastname@example.org)
We look forward to seeing you at the seminar. Thank you.
Updated:: 12/02/2020 [azah]